- The BCS 1000 system runs on Windows.
- The Automatic OHM reading feature tells the operator which temperature cables need repair or replacement and specifically where the problem exists.
- The BCS 1000 system is compatible with nearly all existing remote switching systems.
- Read pre-selected cables at pre-selected time intervals.
- Print out shows all cables that have exceeded the maximum rise and/or hi-limit alarm set point.
- For off-time reading, select a time for reading and print out the temperature upon arrival each morning.
- Choose the number of historical readings you wish to save, up to 100.
- The Note Pad area for each cable lets the operator keep specific information such as commodity type, moisture, etc… for each bin.
- Define your own temperature colors to be associated with various temperature and alarm conditions.
- With optional 3D graphics software package you can display entire facility or specific bins and rotate the display on a vertical and horizontal axis for full vision of all temperature conditions. It’s like having x-ray vision to see directly into the heart of your grain storage.
HARDWARE & SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
Minimum System Component Requirements:
PC & Operating System:
- Windows 7 or above
- 1 GB of Memory
- 100 MB of Disk Space
- Network Interface Card 10/100 MB/Ethernet Port
We do not currently support Macintosh / Windows Vista or earlier
- Mouse or pointing device
- Ethernet cable (CAT 5E)
- USB to serial converter
The computer & associated equipment, (Printers, etc.) are sensitive to dust & should be in an indoor location.
In order to properly support your hardware you must provide Boone Cable Works & Electronics, Inc. with the following information about your computer system.
- Computer Make & Model
- Operating Systems (Windows XP etc)
- Type of Processor (Intel or AMD)
- Does computer have an available PCI slot?
- Dedicated Com. Port, specify (25 or 9) Pin.
- Network Interface card?