Boone Aeration & Environmental high-pressure Centrifugal fans are ideal for situations involving temporary wet grain holding, deep storage, or where ever high static pressures are required.
Ten gauge or heavier steel housing and non-overloading, vibration-proof fan wheels make Boone Aeration & Environmental grain aeration fans TOUGH. When these features are combined with low power consumption and ample air delivery, the result is low-cost, efficient aeration for almost any application.
- Fan wheels are welded to prevent loosening, and are statically and dynamically balanced for smooth, trouble free operation.
- Fan wheels are direct-connected to motor shafts to eliminate belt fatigue and drive failure problems.
- Taper-lock bushings are used to secure fan wheels to motor shafts, so fan wheel removal is simplified.
- Flanged outlets and extended inlet collars provide strong connections and simple installation.
- Specially designed inlet cones improve fan performance by providing smoother inlet airflow for steady, even, air delivery.
All motors are nominal 3450 RPM, and are available in open ball-bearing, totally enclosed fan-cooled, or Class II, Group ‘G’ explosion-proof models.